- Do you have custom features in your home, such as a chef's kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances? What about a steam shower and soaking tub in a high-end master bathroom?
- Do you own any high-value items, such as jewelry, collectibles, electronics, musical instruments, or sporting equipment?
- What is the construction of your home: brick or frame, stucco or siding, attached garage or carport?
- How old is your home?
- What material is your roof made of? How old is the roof?
- Is there a clear perimeter around your home to mitigate fire damage? Is there a hydrant nearby? Where's the fire station?
- Does your home have an alarm, smoke detectors, and a sprinkler system?
- Do you have adequate coverage in case there's a wildfire? Do you want earthquake insurance?
- Do you have a pool, spa, or trampoline? Is your yard fenced in?
- Are there other buildings (like sheds) on the property?
- Do you have a home-based business requiring insurance coverage?
- Do you have liability and/or an umbrella policy in case someone is injured in your home?
- What's the crime rate in your neighborhood? Where's the police station?
- How much are your possessions worth?
- Can we gang up your policies (home, car, life, etc.) to get you a discount?
- What deductible are you comfortable with?
When it's time to renew your home insurance, make sure you're not forgetting some important things that should be taken into consideration, including:
Who Are We?
We're Marie Milliman Insurance - an insurance services agency that genuinely cares about customers and takes pride in providing the most value for your insurance dollars.